Tuesday 11 September 2007

What this blog is about

I don't intend to write many new and original posts to this blog, what I want to do is use it to highlight quotes from the best of Cornish, English, Scottish and Welsh Nationalist blogs.

Many nationalist bloggers are passionate about what is happening in their own countries and don't realise that the same argument may be raging in a different part of the so called Union. I hope that this blog will help nationalist readers to "get to know each other", and by reading the odd snippet posted here visit fellow nationalists from other nations to lend them support and encouragement through comments and track backs.

I will also post some disparaging quotes from those who oppose the right of the people of these islands to self determination, in the hope that nationalists of all nations will flood the blogs of the ignorant with comments defending the nationalist cause.

It will take a few days for me to find all the nationalist blogs, they seem to be legion! In a week or two I hope to be able to post a "best of the day" and a "worst of the day" post on a daily basis.

In the mean time do let me know through the comments field if you would like me to put your blog on my strictly nationalist blog-roll, or if you would like me to put your blog on my (private) reader as one on which to expect to see views against nationalism on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work. We need a blog to link up the nationalist cause in all nations of these islands.
Please add me : Independence Cymru

http://alanindyfed.blogspot.com/

I have also been giving an airing to Scots and Cornish aspirations.